Please watch this short Welcome Back Video to help you get ready for semester 2.
- Remember to do your NOW app self-health screening before coming to school. If you are sick, please stay home. Please have a parent/guardian call the office if you will be absent. 416-394-7550.
- Grade 12 students who have a first period spare should stay home for period 1. Students who have a last period spare should go home at the end of period 3. If you have a spare period 2 or period 3, students are asked to work in the cafeteria.
- Lockers will be assigned by your period 1 teacher. Teachers will provide directions in the first couple of days. Students must use a combination lock (no key locks). The office sells Dudley locks for $8.
- Now that classes are 75 minutes long, there are no more outdoor mask breaks.
- The number of students in the washrooms at one time is limited. Students are responsible for keeping the washrooms tidy and functional.
- You have 5 minutes to travel to your next class. Once the bell rings you are late.
- When going to your next class, please walk on the right-hand side of the hallways. If you need to cross the hallway, please do so quickly and then stay to the right.
- During lunchtime, students are encouraged to go outside when the weather is nice. If eating in the school, please find a spot to eat, in the cafeteria or halls. Do not walk and eat. Please try to eat quickly so that masks can be put back on as quickly as possible.
- Food is not permitted in classrooms. Students are asked to finish their lunch during the 45 minute lunch period. Microwaves are available in the cafeteria if students want to heat up their lunch.
- At the end of the day, students are asked to exit quickly and go home safely.
Here is the schedule for Thursday & Friday. Both Thursday & Friday are Day 1 this week.
|Period 1 |
*doors open at 8:30 for screening
|9:00 – 10:15 AM|
|Period 2||10:20 – 11:35 AM|
|LUNCH||11:35 – 12:20 PM|
|Period 3||12:20 – 1:35 PM|
|Period 4||1:40 – 2:55 PM|