SCHOOL RE-OPENING PROCEDURES
- Masks must be worn at ALL times when indoors. Students will have an outdoor mask break during class.
- Students must complete the health assessment on the NOW Mobile Screening App (video tutorial below) before entering the building. If you have one of the symptoms, please STAY HOME!
- There will be a lunch period. Details will be provided at a later time.
- School forms will be completed electronically this year – please check your inbox for the email. It will arrive after September 9, 2021.
- Download the TDSB Connects App (video tutorial below). This will have the calendar as well as important information about NACI.
Click here for more detailed information: Secondary School Covid-19 Protocols
NOW MOBILE – UPDATING VACCINATION STATUS
Students can now update their vaccination status by uploading their vaccination receipts. You can download your vaccination receipts here.
NOW MOBILE – HEALTH SELF ASSESSMENT
Students are required to complete a COVID19 Health Assessment every day before coming to school. Please watch the video below for instructions on how to download and complete the health assessment using the NOW mobile application.
TDSB STUDENT HEALTH PASS
Each day, you must complete the health screening on the NOW Mobile App. You will also complete the Health Screening Paper Pass daily. This should be brought to school each day with you. Students can show the Health Pass to their teacher(s), while waiting to enter the building in the morning.
Click here : TDSB Student health pass_September 2021
ENTERING NORTH ALBION C.I.- COVID19 PROTOCOLS
COVID 19 has required us to adopt additional safety measures when staff and students are in the building. Please watch the video below to ensure you understand the NEW expectations for entering the building and going to class.
TDSB CONNECTS APP
This year, students will be using the TDSB Connects App to stay informed about all things NACI! You can find your timetable, the school calendar, and announcements on the app. It is the new digital NACI agenda.