Registration for Summer School begins Monday May 2nd 2022 at 9 am. Registration closes on June 10th (Registration closes for June 30th for Credit Recovery Summer School).
We will be having In Person Summer School here at North Albion. Courses being offered are:
– Civics (CHV2O1)
– Careers (GLC2O1)
– Grade 10 Computer Science (ICS2O1)
– English Grade 11 University (ENG3U)
– English Grade 12 College (ENG4C)
– English Grade 12 University (ENG4U)
– Ontario Secondary School Literacy Credit (OLC4)
– Grade 10 Mathematics (MPM2D1)
– Grade 11 Math Functions (MCR3U)
– Grade 12 Math Calculus Vector (MCV4U)
– Grade 12 Math Advanced Functions (MHF4U)
– Grade 11 Physics (SPH3U)
– Grade 12 Physics (SPH4U)
– Grade 12 Families in Canada (HHS4U)
Please register for In-Person at North Albion if you are wishing to take any of these courses. If the course you would like to take is not available at North Albion then you may register at another school or with Remote Online Summer School. Click HERE for the registration link.
After clicking the summer school link, please then scroll down to and click on “Registration Information”, and then click on “Current TDSB Students”
You may also register for ELearning Summer School which take place in July and August (fully online). Registration opens May 2nd. Deadline is June 10th for July Session and July 7th for August Session. Please click this link to register.
Please make an appointment with your Guidance Counselor if you have an questions or need assistance.